Welcome to the homepage of the Signal Processing Group at Technische Universität Darmstadt.
The Signal Processing Group headed by Prof. Abdelhak Zoubir fosters a rich research programme on statistical methods for signal processing with special emphasis in the following main areas of theoretical foundations:
- Signal Detection and Classification
- Robust Statistics for Signal Processing
- Parameter Estimation and Signal Reconstruction
- Cooperative Sensor Communications
Advanced applications of the above, funded by the German Research Foundations (DFG) or industry include areas such as:
- Wireless communications
- Automotive applications
- Through-the-wall radar imaging
- Synthetic Aperture Sonar (SAS)
- Multichannel Radar
- Biomedical applications
The teaching activities of the Signal Processing Group comprise fundamental courses in stochastic signals and systems and digital signal processing, as well as advanced courses in statistical signal processing and practicals in digital signal processing.