Data Science II
This seminar provides an advanced understanding of data science with an emphasis on hands-on projects. Students will get to know latest data science technologies – from big data to advanced machine learning and apply them in a real-world project.
● This course is offered for the first time in Winter 2021/21.
● Programming language is python
Data Science I|
|Format||Seminar course (S4). Two weeks of lectures are followed by project and meeting with the project supervisor|
Provided through Moodle (https://moodle.tu-darmstadt.de/)|
Dr.-Ing. Christian Debes: (by email appointment)|
Pertami Kunz: (tba)
Lecture slides and tutorials from Moodle
● Wes McKinney: Python for Data Analysis, O’Reilly, 2017
● Christopher M. Bishop: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, 2011
● James, Witten, Hastie and Tibshirani, Introduction to Statistical Learning, Springer, 2017