Office: S3|06 252
Office Hours: to be announced
Pertami received her B.Eng in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in 2006. In her bachelor's thesis, she developed an Intelligent device to aid a patient with a Long-Life Chronic Illness or Disability. In 2008 she received her M.Sc in Bioinformatics from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. After various employment in teaching and research she returned to university as a student and obtain in March, 2021 a M.Sc in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from Technische Universität Darmstadt. Her master thesis was entitled „Robust Variable Selection and False Discovery Rate Control for High-Dimensional Regression Models Using Knockoffs“.
In April 2021 she joined the Signal Processing Group at TU Darmstadt and commenced working on her PhD. Her research focuses on Robust Mixed Residual and Block Tapered Bootstrap for Time-Series data. She is an active member of the IEEE student branch and the secretary to the IEEE Women in Engineering Germany section.
- Seminar: Advanced Topics in Statistical Signal Processing – 18-zo-2040-se
- Seminar: Data Science II – 18-zo-2120-se
- Seminar: Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation – 18-zo-2050-se
- Lecture/tutorial: Data Science I – 18-zo-2110
Lecturer at the Faculty of Computer Science, University of Indonesia
- Teaching: Applied Probability, Linear Algebra, Statistics & Probability, Machine Learning, Operations Research.
- Completed Students’ Theses:
- 1. ASII’s Stock Price Prediction Using Artificial Neural Network
- 2. MRF- and MAP-based Method for Super Resolution Imaging on Single Image
- 3. Implementation of Non-blind Deconvolution in Single Astronomical Image with MATLAB
- 4. Vesicle Detection in Fluorescence Microscopy Images Using AdaBoost and Fisher Discriminant Analysis Method
Research associate at the Division of Information Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Main project in array signal processing using finite rate of innovation (FRI) theory.
- Side project in image processing of comet assay slides.
- International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Systems (ICACSIS), 2012, Depok, Indonesia
- Session chair: “Pattern Recognition, Image Processing & Content-Based Image Retrieval System”.
- 9th European Radar Conference (EuRAD), 2012, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Accepted & presented: “Finite Rate of Innovation Methods for DOA Estimation of Multiple Sinusoidal Signals with Unknown Frequency Components”.
- Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI), 2011, Bavaria, Germany
- Sampling Theory and Applications (SAMPTA), 2011, Singapore
- Personalized Cancer Medicine: Towards Individualized Cancer Treatments 2011, Singapore
- Presented poster: “Fast and Efficient Image Processing Methods for Quantification of DNA Damage in Human Embryonic Stem Cells”.
- 8th International Conference on Bioinformatics (INCoB) 2009, Singapore
Award and Scholarship
- Deutschlandsstipendium 2018/19, 2019/20
- Fasilkom UI 2012 Internal Research Grant to research on algorithms for Super-Resolution Fluorescence Microscopy.
- Singapore Technologies & Sembawang Corp. Undergraduate Scholarship to pursue undergraduate study at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.